VPN over SSL /w UDP?

Gerry Hull gerry at telosity.com
Fri Oct 9 14:40:43 EDT 2009

Hi Ken,

Well, the reason I went with a hosted server is that my at-home server
was drawing 350w... Did the energy cost calcs, and my hosted server
costs about $7/month more than the electricity cost of running the
server at home... and I save on bandwidth to my PSTN trunking... Only
end points using bandwidth.    IAX trunks are awesome... use them with
my PSTN provider.

Now, If I could complile the  GNU UNISTIM asterisk module and get that
running on asterisk on the WR54GL, that would be the ticket...

Gerry