Doodle poll for GNHLUG party location

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:33:18 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Ben Scott <dragonhawk at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://doodle.com/p7c6h6kc9zw7i5mt

  A furious race!  Neck-and-neck between Milly's Tavern and La
Carreta, both with a staggering three votes each!  Followed up closely
by Strange Brew, with a tremendous two votes!  What a contest!  What a
drama!  Oh, the humanity!

  I'm going to introduce an arbitrary cut-off: Thr 22 Oct at 5:00 PM
EDT.  If we don't have a winner by then, I'll come up with some
suitably silly tie-breaker.

  If you want to change your vote, mail me and I'll delete your old one.

  As before, if you want an option added, mail me and I'll add it.

-- Ben