Fwd: Enlightenment desktop API // Boston.pm Tech Meeting - Tuesday, April 13 MIT E51-376 7:15pm

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 21:44:35 EDT 2010

Since the topic is one of the up-n-coming desktops, cc'ing the LUGs .
   -- Bill, permanent acting temporary facilitator, Boston.pm.org
// To Boston-pm-announce at mail.pm.org

Next Tech Meeting -- Tuesday, April 13  E51-376 7:15pm

Adam Flott - Enlightenment gui api in Perl
** Quick Enlightenment window manager and library introduction
(http://www.enlightenment.org/ )
** Binding the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries to Perl With XS and
Why XS Wasn't as Scary As I Thought  (http://search.cpan.org/dist/EFL/
)
** Cutting Corners With Dist::Zilla and Releasing to CPAN
(http://search.cpan.org/dist/Dist-Zilla/ )

RSVP count will be taken EARLY afternoon Tuesday so CIDC, our kind
sponsors, can place order. RSVP to me or [boston.pm] list. [RSVP not
required, used to estimate.]

* Tech Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at MIT
[(directions) http://boston.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?MITDirections ].
** *NOTE* - Lately the lot has filled early, overflow is to Hayward
lots (avoid MEDICAL RESERVED spaces!). See above
** Suggestions for future meetings solicited on Topics page [
http://boston.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?TechMeetingTopics ]