OT: Selling domain names

Larry Cook lcook at sybase.com
Wed Aug 25 12:30:11 EDT 2010

I'm looking to sell some domain names.  I've never done this before and would like advice from those who have experience at this.  My two requirements are to get a fair price and to be sure to get paid.  It appears there are multiple websites for selling and buying.  I found a few that would buy domains outright and some with brokerage services.

I don't think I'll be doing this again and I really hate haggling, so I was thinking of something along the lines of a full service broker who would do everything for a commission.

Please let me know about your experiences and any advice you have.

Thanks,
Larry