Linux usable Live Meeting - like or Webex-like online collaboration

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Thu Feb 11 17:09:07 EST 2010

We did. It is an excellent product, but has a serious limitation. The
free version only allows for 3 microphones. The Pro (paid) version also
have a somewhat low number too. What I wanted was to be able to support
about 10 people both through the DIMDIM website all using connected
microphones. One possible solution would be using skype for voice
because of its conference calling capabilities and possibly skrble for
whiteboarding.

I've also asked the Dimdim people if they could present at a future BLU
meeting especially since they are local (Lowell, Ma).

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix