mismatch_cnt != 0, member content mismatch, but md says the mirror is good

Ben Eisenbraun bene at klatsch.org
Sun Feb 21 21:01:21 EST 2010

>   Since the original thread was four months ago, it's not surprising
> you're unaware of this.

Nods, I tripped myself up.

I just had this same conversation, "WTF is a mimatch_cnt and does it
matter?" a few weeks ago, and that link was in my browser history, so I
easily recalled it.

When Michael pointed out that Neil's commentary had already been brought
up, I had to grep through the memory banks (i.e. email, IRC and AIM logs,
browser history, etc) to figure out that...  I had the conversation with a
totally different group of people.

That's what I get for posting after a long day of work.  :P

-ben

--
when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.	     <hunter thompson>