mismatch_cnt != 0, member content mismatch, but md says the mirror is good

Benjamin Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 15:19:41 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Benjamin Scott <dragonhawk at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I believe the script is </etc/cron.weekly/99-raid-check>.
>  The control flow of the script seems to be: The operation is only
> run if the array is in a clean and idle state.  If the array is
> degraded or rebuilding, the operation is skipped for that array.  The
> default operation is "check", not "repair".

  P.S.: I should also mention that if an operation is run, the script
goes into a poll/sleep loop, where it checks the status of each array
that was told to repair/check.  If an array is not idle, it sleeps for
3 seconds and repeats the poll.  Once all arrays are idle, it checks
the mismatch_cnt on each array, and reports any which are non-zero.

-- Ben