PySIG ON for tonight, need a projector!

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Thu Feb 25 13:06:47 EST 2010

Despite the weather (the forecast: February in NH), PySIG should go on
as planned tonight.

Bill Sconce, PySIG Fearless Leader, may not be able to attend tonight,
as a propane truck accident has him evacuating his home.

See: http://www.wmur.com/news/22668406/detail.html#

If anyone has a projector, standard VGA, 1024x768, and could bring it to
tonight's meeting or email me to arrange pickup, I'd appreciate it. If
not, I have a clunky 800x600 projector and will make do.

I'll be presenting "Introduction to Cascading Style Sheets." Substitute
cookies will be provided.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche&  Associates, LLC