The MySQL petition

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Fri Jan 1 11:19:54 EST 2010

Passing on this email. I'd be interested in your opinions of the issues
raised.

Hi!

I am contacting you because you have in the past shown interest in
MySQL and from that I assume you are interested in the future
well-being of MySQL.

Now you have a unique opportunity to make a difference.  By signing
the petition athttp://www.helpmysql.org  you can help affect the
future of MySQL as an Open Source database.

You can find more information of this on my latest blog post at:
http://monty-says.blogspot.com/2009/12/help-keep-internet-free.html

Help us spread the world about this petition!
http://www.helpmysql.org  is available in 18 languages and every vote
is important, independent of from where in the world it comes!
If you know people that are using MySQL, please contact them and
ensure they also sign the petition!

Regards,
Monty
Creator of MySQL

PS: If you already have signed the petition or know about it, sorry for
     reminding you about this! Because of the importance of this issue,
     I am trying to contact every person that I have ever communicated
     with regarding MySQL.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche&  Associates, LLC