The MySQL petition

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Mon Jan 11 17:05:35 EST 2010

Ben Scott <dragonhawk at gmail.com> writes:
>   {Microsoft, Oracle, IBM} guy: Having 1 million {MS-SQL, Oracle, DB2}
> databases being accessed by really bad {C#, PL/SQL, PL/I} code would
> of course be better!

Exactly! :)

I'm glad my post was taken with exactly the intent in which
it was meant... Of course, Ben, et al, know me entirely too well to take
anything I say in such a vain without the largest grain salt available
:)

--
Paul - who still dislikes both MySQL and PHP, but has come to
understand neither is going to be universally replaced by something