Linux usable Live Meeting - like or Webex-like online collaboration

Greg Rundlett (freephile) greg at freephile.com
Thu Jan 28 13:51:49 EST 2010

There is dimdim.  Works well in our limited tests using mac and linux

On Jan 28, 2010 1:32 PM, "Dan Coutu" <coutu at snowy-owl.com> wrote:

Jerry, you can try out Yugma. It will run on Linux, Macintosh and the
dreaded Windows operating systems.

There is a free version and commercial versions (for large numbers of
people). They provide a non-toll-free phone number that you can use for
your session and have in Beta a new AV release that includes integrated
audio and video.

I learned about this because one of our old DEC UNIX colleagues had been
CEO there.

https://www.yugma.com/

I hope this helps!

Dan