Linux usable Live Meeting - like or Webex-like online collaboration

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Thu Jan 28 14:12:55 EST 2010

Thanks guys. All three of these look like they fit the bill. Basically,
I can live with Windows Live Meeting running in a virtual as long as I
have a barf bag handy. Both Dimdim and Yugma looks very good. Skrbl
seems to have been having some downtime issues.

In our specific case, we are only looking at 5 to 10 people, but I would
like to have a service that some of Boston User Group member groups can
use either for board meetings or even for regular meetings where an
online venue might work.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix