[GNHLUG] "Hey, Wiki, you're so fine..." CentraLUG, 7 June 2010, Hopkinton Public Library

Ted Roche tedroche at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 16:59:09 EDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Martin Ledoux <mdledoux at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any thoughts on including MindTouch (DekiWiki) in the mix?

Sure! If you're coming to the meeting, I'd like to hear about it. I
just chose a few I had worked with recently and would feel comfortable
talking about. I'm always interested in hearing about other
alternatives.

It's a user group meeting, not a formal lecture, so I've just got
enough material to make it worthwhile. I hope others will contribute,
too.

Hope to see you tomorrow night!

--
Ted Roche