[GNHLUG] "Hey, Wiki, you're so fine..." CentraLUG, 7 June 2010, Hopkinton Public Library

Ted Roche tedroche at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 09:28:15 EDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 11:40 PM, Joshua Judson Rosen
<rozzin at geekspace.com> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to make it to this meeting, but
> would still like to contribute a pointer to Wikkid:
>
>    https://launchpad.net/wikkid

Cool! Have you used it? Anything really cool or really lame about it?

The idea of using a modern version control system as the data store is
intriging. TWiki uses RCS, while MediaWiki (and many, many others) use
MySQL..

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC