Broadcom WiFi -- for a public library -- in Fedora 13 maybe?

Shawn O'Shea shawn at eth0.net
Thu Jun 10 14:43:45 EDT 2010

Google results seem to suggest for Fedora that you have 2 options:
* Get the proprietary Broadcom firmware and use the fw-cutter tool to
extract the firmware and drop it in /lib/firmware
http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Drivers/b43#device_firmware_installation

* Use the open rewrite/replacement from the OpenFWWF project which is
allegedly as simple as a yum install b43-openfwwf
Project: http://www.ing.unibs.it/openfwwf/
Forum post where I read about it:
http://fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=228418

-Shawn