MerriLUG meeting?

Chip Marshall chip at 2bithacker.net
Mon Jun 14 15:43:26 EDT 2010

On 14-Jun-2010, Beaty McCloud <beaty.mccloud at gmail.com> sent:
> I've been out of touch for a while, but have recently changed
> jobs and am looking to attend MerriLUG again. The GNHLUG web
> site doesn't seem to have any information listed for this
> groups meetings, has it been disbanded?

Not sure about disbanded, but certainly suspended. There have
been some rumblings about starting it up again (including from
me) but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest.

If we can stir up some interest on the subject, I'd be happy to
take a shot at organizing a meeting, though I'd lean toward
holding it in Manchester rather than Nashua.

--
Chip Marshall <chip at 2bithacker.net>
http://weblog.2bithacker.net/          KB1QYW        PGP key ID 43C4819E