sourceforge what is going there?

Ted Roche tedroche at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 16:12:18 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 3:33 PM,  <bruce.labitt at autoliv.com> wrote:

> So, am I doomed to IE and this infernal W32 machine???  If that isn't a
> desperate cry for help, what is!  Are there any settings on FF I could
> change to block/allow stuff through without being singled out as an IT
> risk?

I don't think so. It may be that their sign-on screen is old and
crufty and will only work with an insufficient browser. I just logged
on to my (pre-existing) account using FireFox 3.5.9 on Fedora 11
(using NoScript and not running any JS from the site) and it seemed to
work okay, so perhaps it's only the initial registration stuff that so
badly borken.

How that you've succeeded in registering with IE, try the account from
FF/Linux and see how it goes...

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC