Broadcom WiFi -- for a public library -- in Fedora 13 maybe? [now OT]

Dan Jenkins dan at rastech.com
Tue Jun 15 20:38:55 EDT 2010

On 6/11/2010 4:34 PM, Joshua Judson Rosen wrote:
> It's *us*. *We're* the Software Freedom Squad.
> Since when?
>
> Since *now*.

We don't have to wear spandex, do we??
I, for one, definitely do not look good in spandex.
But a cape might be cool.
My business partner, Keith, actually would look good in spandex. (He can
lift 1,000 pounds.)
:-)

--
Dan Jenkins, Rastech Inc., Bedford, NH, USA, 1-603-206-9951
*** Technical Support Services for four decades.

Now featuring Keith the Incredible Hulk and Dan the Double-Brained.