Recommendations...

Kevin D. Clark kevin_d_clark at comcast.net
Fri Jun 18 10:04:29 EDT 2010

Gerry Hull writes:

> What are your thoughts/recommendations?

Fedora 12 (x86_64) works fine for me on both a laptop and a desktop.
I installed Sun's Java, the flash plugin (although I don't usually let
that run) and VirtualBox (I have to virtualize some 64-bit OS's).

Everything works pretty well for me.

I haven't tried Fedora 13 yet.  Maybe in a few weeks.

Regards,

--kevin
--
alumni.unh.edu!kdc / http://kdc-blog.blogspot.com/
GnuPG: D87F DAD6 0291 289C EB1E 781C 9BF8 A7D8 B280 F24E

 Wipe him down with gasoline 'til his arms are hard and mean
 From now on boys this iron boat's your home
 So heave away, boys.
   -- Tom Waits