Interesting article,

David Hardy belovedbold357 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:26:00 EST 2010

Between everyone here I continue to learn a helluva lot about what's going
on with Linux vs. everything else, and am always grateful for it,
particularly for the input from md and Ben recently.  So, while having
nothing much to contribute at this time other than congratulations and
thanks for such intel and opinion,  my best wishes from northern Vermont as
the snow begins? to melt away and the sugar sap is running steady.

Old Farmer Davy
Pavilion Farm (1806)
West Montpeculiar

VAX/VMS and OpenVMS ex-operator, sys admin, and "infrastructure analyst" and
Alpha fan (hey, remember the AlphaServers?  running VMS, NT or Red Hat while
using practically zip for RAM or disk space???) (engineers, developers and
sys admins went first to NT then to India then to Linux)

DEC and HP-UNIX sys admin
WinNT sys admin
Windows Servers sys admin
Red Hat sys admin
Unemployed (until md needs a bodyguard and/or door gunner for his travels
worldwide)