Google Wave?

Jon 'maddog' Hall maddog at li.org
Mon Mar 8 20:58:05 EST 2010

>We've got like, 6 of us in the same wave.  It's......  My brain
>hurts...

To be fair, I also think that Wave does take a bit of "getting used to
it".

It is not meant to be like email, where someone types something and
someone else "replies".

It is more "Wiki-like", where you interject something in the middle of
what someone else has written.

But definitely meant for low-latency, high bandwidth stuff.

It also helps if people put their pictures into it, so you actually
"see" who is there.  Having the same faceless avatar for everyone does
nothing for collaboration.

md