Google Chrome

Benjamin Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 13:39:42 EDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Ken D'Ambrosio <ken at jots.org> wrote:
> I still find that Flash dies horribly from
> time to time -- if you find a task "exe" hogging 100% CPU ...

  Flash does that on every browser/platform I've tried it on.

> ... kill it.  Your Flash will go away, but happiness will return.

  When you kill the Flash process in Chrome, do you loose the entire
page the Flash object was embedded in, or do you loose *all* Flash
objects on all pages, or is it limited to just the one object on the
one page, or...?  :)

> So, yeah, it doesn't have all the plugins or polish that FF does, but I
> almost *never* lose my entire browser to one b0rk3n site.  And that works
> for me.

  That's the big attraction for me, too.  But I can't live without
TreeStyleTabs.

-- Ben