is there a topic / meeting for Monday at SLUG?

Benjamin Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Sun May 9 15:45:19 EDT 2010

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 7:19 AM, Bill Sconce <sconce at in-spec-inc.com> wrote:
> there's a lot essentially across the street
> from Morse Hall

  That's where I always park, too.

>  think the signs suggest that campus parking-permit
> rules apply, but I've never heard of there being a problem.

  The lot is divided into two sections.  One is signed for use by the
student apartments nearby; that I avoid.  The other is signed for
faculty/staff.  Since the meeting is at 7 PM and everyone who works
there (except Rob) has gone home, I don't think anyone is around to
care.

-- Ben