[OT] Small business/SOHO accounting

Benjamin Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Mon May 10 16:28:12 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Ben Eisenbraun <bene at klatsch.org> wrote:
> Gnucash is a reasonable double-entry accounting package.

  I didn't state requirements.  My bad.  They need basic accounting
(AP, AR, GL), with the ability to generate/print/track invoices and
purchase orders.  They also need very basic inventory -- track part
number, quantity on-hand, value each, with periodic reconcile with
physical inventory.  I was under the impression that GnuCash isn't
really geared for that.  I would be pleased to be told I'm wrong.  :)

-- Ben