Nokia N900

Peter Dobratz peter at dobratz.us
Sun May 16 21:56:17 EDT 2010

This may be stating the obvious, but it tripped me up when I was
trying out my Garmin Etrex.  You have to be still in order to get a
fix.  I had the Garmin attached to my bicycle and I was riding up and
down my driveway while waiting to go off and map the neighborhood.  No
fix until I *stopped* for a minute or so.

Peter