Representative Seth Cohn

Seth Cohn sethcohn at gnuhampshire.org
Wed Nov 3 19:50:10 EDT 2010

Yes, I actually mentioned this to Jim Danforth yesterday at the polls
(one of the few R Senate candidates who lost his race, but that wasn't
a surprise - he knew he was likely taking one for the team), and he
said the current textbook contracts are like 20 year things (more than
I know about it), and didn't think it would be easy to break them.
That said, I agree, it's a needed step.

Seth