BarCamp Manchester 2010 on Saturday, November 20th

kenta kenta.koga at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 14:41:35 EST 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Joshua Judson Rosen
<rozzin at geekspace.com> > Out of curiosity, any idea as to which hours
should be expected
> to be the most exciting? Do things usually take an hour or two
> to really get rolling? And do they tend to peter out before 16:00,
> or keep going strong and roll over into an after-party?

I would say usually the first sessions right after registration are
the most busy with it starting to taper out closer to the end of the
day. I've got a commitment that evening in Nashua so I'm not sure If
I'll be going to Milly's myself.

Either way, hope to see you there!

Additionally, if anyone is interested I had ManchLUG business cards
made. If anyone would like some for distribution for friends,
co-workers, tackboards, etc... please see me and I'll be happy to give
you some.

-Kenta