OT: CDMA Repeaters/Booster

Mark Komarinski mkomarinski at wayga.org
Wed Sep 15 10:55:39 EDT 2010

Sorry for the OT, but this seems to be the best group to ask this
question of.  Well, I guess if I do get an answer, then I can *mumble*
firefox and *grumble* Ubuntu and *cough* ssh....

My in-laws have a place in Central NY that gets you one bar on most
Verizon phones if you hold your arm out just..right..in one corner of
the house.  There's no Internet service there, so a pico/femtocell is out.

Anyone have experience with repeaters or boosters over a small area to
improve the signal, preferably something that can be mounted outside?

-Mark