MV.com is shutting down May 1st

Benjamin Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:17:33 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 3:29 PM, Michael ODonnell
<michael.odonnell at comcast.net> wrote:
> Oooops - I forgot that we're all "customers":
>  8  gnhlug.colo.mv.net (199.125.75.42)  63.812 ms !X  64.800 ms !X  68.463 ms !X

  For those worried, we're pursuing other options, of which there are
several, and quite promising.  Worst case, things might go out for a
few days while we get our ducks in a row.  Hopefully it will be more
like an hour or so while we move hardware to a new home.

  Again, my deepest thanks to MV for their support through the years.
We got far better than we probabbly deserved.

-- Ben