Browsers

David Hardy belovedbold357 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:45:44 EDT 2011

The state here threatened Fairpoint, sure, but then there is RL.  And
economics.  And money.  The hacks in Montpeculiar understand money.

We keep the landline in case all the cell coverage blows up and/or the
zombie hordes start overrunning the state from the collapsing ruins of
Megalopolis south of here.

As for population, the whole state has fewer people than the city of Boston.
 This becomes clear during the morning and afternoon "rush hour" commutes.
 And by the plethora, still, of unpaved roads, even in the capital city.

Hey, I paid my dues down there for many years.  Never again.  Even if I have
to milk cows and mow hay.