Sad news, Philip Sbrogna

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 17:05:35 EDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Ted Roche <tedroche at tedroche.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry to pass on the sad news that Philip Sbrogna, recently the
> coordinator of the MonadLUG group, has passed away.

  Oh.  Wow.  This is indeed sad news.  Thanks for passing on word, Ted.

  Would people here at GNHLUG be interested in "passing a hat" to
collect something for his memory?  (I'm thinking interested people
might put in a buck.)  Exactly what would be TBD, based on what we
learn of services, but it might be a donation or flowers or whatever.
(And don't feel obligated.  This is directed at those who would want
to.)

-- Ben