Random junk at MV

Mark E. Mallett mem at mv.mv.com
Thu Aug 18 18:49:52 EDT 2011

Hi-

We have some junk at the old MV office that we were recently given the
OK to take or dispose of.  Much of it has already been spoken for, and
so there's really not a lot of things of general interest, but I figured
I'd mention it in case anybody is interested in what remains. It has to
go ASAP though (before Monday Aug 22, i.e., by the end of the weekend).
I'll be there tomorrow for a few hours starting at 10AM-- you are
welcome to come by and have a look or commiserate, and if you need to
come back over the weekend to grab something, I can work that out with
you.

Stuff includes:
 - some random pieces of furniture (a couple of credenzas, desk,
   pressboard workbenches, maybe some metal shelf units)
 - some old cheap routers, terminal servers, CSU/DSUs
 - a pile of Livingston/Lucent PM3 portmasters; we used them for dialup
   but they can be used as T1 routers.
 - a 13 mux (T3 / 28 T1)
 - maybe some 19" 2-post relay racks still bolted to the floor
   (not quite sure of the claim status of these)
 - racmount POTS line modems and boxes of standalone modems :-)
 - an X.25 PAD!

Maybe some other things, it's hard to remember.

Sorry for the last-minute bother and this message may just be a waste of
your time, but one never knows what people will want. Anything left is
just going to get tossed.

Yours,
-mm-