BLU google calendar [Was BLU mtg Wed. Feb 16, 7pm Net Neutrality and the FCC

jkinz at kinz.org jkinz at kinz.org
Wed Feb 9 15:38:16 EST 2011

> Caroline will moderate and lead a discussion on the recent FCC Net
> Neutrality rulings. The following is a short extract of topics Caroline
> and guests plan to cover:

 Looks like an extremely interesting topic.  Wish I could make it
to this one, but I'm previously committed.

<insert jokes about my state of mind here> :)

I would have reserved this meeting time but it didn't show up in my
Google calendars.

I do have the blu-events at gapps.blu.org calendar enabled in my gcal
views, but it seems to be empty.

Anyone know if that calendar been replaced or abandoned?

--
Jeff Kinz                                            Emergent Design,
Authored using Dragon Naturally Speaking software, errors may be present.

answer:        Yes, Absolutely.
> question :   Are you sure?
>> answer:     It reverses the conversation making it harder to follow.
>>> question:  Why is top posting frowned upon?

teachers.tv/videos/benjamin-zander
Its all invented.        Standing in possibility.        Remember Rule 6.

If its not fun, you're not doing it right. (Notable exception: discussing
evolution with people who think the earth is 6,000 years old. :-) )