Shopping carts

Dan Jenkins dan at rastech.com
Wed Feb 9 16:44:57 EST 2011

I am looking for a shopping cart solution to add to several existing web
sites I admin (all are LAMP, generally Perl or PHP coding). Basically, I
want to be able to programmatically add items to the cart, preferably by
a HTTP request (something like this:
http://addcart.example.com?item=1234&desc=Item_being_sold&price=3495.00.
(I do not have source code for all the components of some of the sites,
and this method will work for them.) The request can be limited to
originating from the same server via localhost interface, if needed. A
separate request would check-out. The order would be encrypted and
emailed (again, to a local email server). I'm comfortable with Perl,
PHP, Python, and can work with most others.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.

--
Dan Jenkins, Rastech Inc., Bedford, NH, USA - 1-603-206-9951
+++ IT Technical Support Service for four decades