BLU google calendar [Was BLU mtg Wed. Feb 16, 7pm Net Neutrality and the FCC

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Fri Feb 11 02:59:03 EST 2011

I never did get that working right. I had initially tested it using
"gcalcli quick" to add events, but although the events created
show up in the calendar and seem to be correctly set to be public,
they still are not visible to others.

I just tried it with the private ics uri, and that seems to work:

https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/blu-events%40gapps.blu.org/private-7048ee6e74a96a0c0363e62993d7dcf5/basic.ics

I'll add a comment to the BLU calendar templates as a reminder to update
the gcal calendar at the same time, for future events.

AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr at jabber.blu.org / YAHOO abreauj / SKYPE zusa_it_mgr
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9