Force apt-get to ignore dependencies?

Tom Buskey tom at buskey.name
Tue Feb 15 09:19:18 EST 2011

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 10:47 PM, Benjamin Scott <dragonhawk at gmail.com>wrote:

>   I wish I could.  I sincerely wish I could.  Alas, I cannot escape
> from Flash -- too many things I need to use to conduct the business of
> my life depend on Flash, much to my disgust.  :-(

I've been hoping that Apple succeeds with their "No Flash" stance for the
iPhone/iTouch/iPad products.

I've been able to mostly avoid flash on Fedora x64 and able to get enough
Flash to get by when I can't.  I'm a Solaris admin though and Oracle's site
needs Flash enough that I *have* to access it on Windows to get patches,
etc.  If there's ever a group of users that don't run flash....