Computer part recycling [was: New Year's Cleaning]

Brian St. Pierre brian at bstpierre.org
Tue Jan 4 13:04:18 EST 2011

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 11:59 AM, kenta <kenta.koga at gmail.com> wrote:
> What I'm trying to find is a recycler, preferably free of charge, that
> will take this legacy hardware (read: junk) off my hands.  I know that
> some companies have recycling days but I didn't see any posted around
> my area (Nashua, NH).

A bit far from Nashua, and not free ($0.30/lb), but in this area
there's Wincycle in Windsor, VT (on the NH state line):

    http://www.wincycle.org/

I also know a couple of guys who just put the junk in a box on the
front porch, post to freecycle, and it is gone in an unbelievably
short amount of time.

-Brian