[meta] Re: Open Government Data bill (for comments)

Seth Cohn sethcohn at gnuhampshire.org
Tue Jan 11 00:20:46 EST 2011

And to be clear: I posted the 2 bills (or rather the draft texts of
them, which aren't otherwise online yet) and invited comments because
of my respect for the many astute minds on this list.  Individuals who
wish to help pass such legislation as interested citizens are welcome
(and those with issues against it are also welcome, to be clear, I'd
love to hear the reasons against to help me prepare answers for them),
but I'm certainly not asking for GNHLUG as a formal group to take a
position, lobby, or otherwise get involved.

yours,
Rep. Cohn