Computer hardware for sale, cheap

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 26 11:07:25 EST 2011

Benjamin Scott <dragonhawk at gmail.com> writes:

> On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Mark E. Mallett <mem at mv.mv.com> wrote:
>> And interested in any other comments, of course, which is why I'm not
>> replying off-list ..
>
>   I canceled cable TV and watch all my TV via Netflix and Hulu now.  I
> save $60+/month and have fewer commercials (none on Netflix).

Is all your TV actually available on Netflix and Hulu?  A friend of mine
was showing me HuluPlus on his home TV, but when I look online I can't
easily see a list of shows avaiable, without signing up for a one-week
trial account.  I kinda wish they would publish the lists of shows
available before I subscribe to see if I want to subscribe.

All I know is that SNL is available.

>   YMMV.
>
> -- Ben

-derek