Computer hardware for sale, cheap

Thomas Charron twaffle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:22:24 EST 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Benjamin Scott <dragonhawk at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Mythbusters I have to go to the Discovery website to watch.
>
>  I have to go to a friend's or a sports bar to catch the Pats games
> now.  I can live with that.

  I'm in the same boat, no cable, all internet based.  I was planning
on subscribing to MLB.TV, which is available for the PS3, to be able
top watch Red Sox games this year.  Come to find out, they black out
local games, aka, I can't ever watch a Red Sox game using MLB.TV.  :-(

  Kind of annoyed in order to watch any of them, I need to get
something which has NESN.  :-(

--
-- Thomas