Computer hardware for sale, cheap

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Wed Jan 26 17:33:37 EST 2011

Just keep in mind Comcast's 250 GB cap, which we ran up against in
November. Nearly got shut down until we bought another internet-only
line (and modem) and divided our traffic between the two. Unfortunately,
even with a 2nd line we still don't have enough bandwidth to do
everything we want.

How much bandwidth does Netflix/Hulu/... consume? Just to get useful
data, how much is, say, a typical Mythbuster's show and a 90 minute movie?

--Bruce