Family Tragedy for GNHLUG'er

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Tue Jul 12 12:45:49 EDT 2011

Hi, all,

I know Seth Cohn has many friends amongst the GNHLUG crowd (and for those
who don't know him, you should - he's leading the charge to streamline NH
government with open source).

But, if you don't use Facebook (and many of you don't), you might not know
that his wife, Chris, recently suffered a major injury, and his friends
are organizing chip-ins and volunteer efforts to help.

Since Facebook requires a login to see Seth's recent update, I've posted a
copy up here:

  http://bfccomputing.com/downloads/sethnote

I didn't post it directly to the list, because some day we're going to
finally decide to open up the gnhlug-discuss archives to search engines.

Please give what you can to help a couple of great people in their time of
need.

-Bill

--
Bill McGonigle, Owner
BFC Computing, LLC
Email, IM, VOIP: bill at bfccomputing.com
Social networks: bill_mcgonigle/bill.mcgonigle