Random request

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 09:40:52 EDT 2011

I know the usual suspects when I go to buy, I just figured it made more
sense to see if someone had a box lying around first.

My hackerspace is the Artisan's Asylum, in Somerville, MA - currently 13 Joy
Street with 9000 square feet, full metalworking and woodworking shops, MIG +
TIG welding, Electronics & Robotics, Fiber Arts, and a bike shop.  In a
month or so (we signed the letter of intent last night) we're moving to a
new 25,000 square foot space, so we can add things like a laser cutter and a
big 3D CNC mill (currently we only have 2D CNC mill, 3D CNC wood router).
 We also need more space because we have a bunch of people on the waiting
list to rent space...

http://www.artisansasylum.com/

--DTVZ

--