Fwd: http://linuxbeard.com/

Ryan Stanyan ryan.stanyan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:53:32 EDT 2011

One thing I've discovered coming from a family that has been involved some
degree in politics is that people being offended comes with the territory.
Sometimes you just have to pull out a pair of sunglasses and say "deal with
it!"

Also, I can't seem to grow a decent beard.  I guess the Unix isn't strong
enough with me yet :p