Fwd: http://linuxbeard.com/

Stacie Andrews stacie at provadomarketing.com
Mon Jun 27 17:56:36 EDT 2011

As possibly the only women on this conversation I find this horribly funny.
I think I should share this with devchix where we can start a fashion
statement with fake beards and cause an unheard of sales spike in the beard
market.
:-p

Stacie Andrews
CTO at Provado Marketing Solutions, Inc.
Devs. Wanted: http://provadomarketing.jobscore.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stacieandrews
Cell. 207-475-5066