Free to a good home, spring cleaning, hardware

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Sun May 1 14:48:12 EDT 2011

Decommissioning some older machines in our data center. Anyone looking
for parts is welcomed to:

1. pick these up from me at at upcoming LUG meeting
2. Trek to (scenic) Contoocook to pick them up
3. Pay the postage for me to ship them to you

So far, we've got:

A. Sound Blaster (tm) Live! Model CT4830
B. Matrox MGI g4+MDH4A32G dual VGA card (I think this was a G200 or G400
model, but don't see it on the circuit board)
C. Adaptec AHA-2930CU SCSI adapter with internal cable for 2 drives,
external socket also.

First come, first serve. Heading to the dump, er, transfer station on
Saturday, so speak quickly!

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC