ManchLUG needs a new home!

kenta kenta.koga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:07:00 EDT 2011

As you probably know there hasn't been a meeting of the Manchester
Linux Users Group for several months. We've been on a summer hiatus
and the closing of our usual venue, Wings Your Way, has been a
problem.

Manchester area GNHLUG'ers, I need your help.  I'm looking for venues
that can serve as potential future locations for ManchLUG meetings.
The *ideal* location would:

- Be located in Manchester, NH (It's ManchLUG after all!)
- Have an area that can hold 15-30 people
- Access to HD TV or Projector
- Can be used free of charge
- Internet Access
- Food and drink

We may not get all of these in a single venue. If this is the case,
for meetings where we have a set speaker we could use an office type
location (examples: library, the ABI, office) and for social meetings
we could use a local restaurant. If any venues come to mind, please,
drop me a line with your suggestions. Any leads would be appreciated.

Once we figure out where to go, we'll be meeting again!

-Kenta