I'm considering a new laptop, looking for experiences.

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Mon Apr 23 10:38:39 EDT 2012

"Brian St. Pierre" <brian at bstpierre.org> writes:

> On 04/12/2012 03:31 PM, Joshua Judson Rosen wrote:
> > I know people who enjoyed their dealings with System76, also:
> >
> >     http://www.system76.com/
>
> I'm one of those people -- writing this on one of their laptops. I also
> own a netbook.

Speaking of netbooks...: neither ZaReason nore System76 have any
in their current offerings; and most other suppliers have switched
to selling netbooks running *Windows* (uh?).

Where does one go right now for Linux netbooks?

And, if Linux netbooks even still exist..., have they moved onto
some more `likable' distributions than they had back during their
nascence, or are they still running stuff like `Lin Pus'?