[GNHLUG] What day should the GNHLUG BBQ be?

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Sun Aug 5 21:35:34 EDT 2012

I'm inclined to say "Let's do both dates". For those of us that August
25 works, then come and join the Drupal crowd (GNHLUG was invited).
What the hell... We're both Open Source anyway - we're used to breaking
the paradigm.

For those of us for which Aug 25 doesn't work, come on the Sept 8th
date. I'll let the Drupal folks know they can do the Sept 8th date if
they can't come on 25 Aug.

--Bruce