Prebuilt/turn-key PC options

David Rysdam david at rysdam.org
Thu Aug 16 08:28:52 EDT 2012

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 07:32:06 -0400, David Rysdam <david at rysdam.org> wrote:
> If you only want an "adequate" laptop with no Windows Tax, I suggest
> buying one used. I did that recently from "Electronics Warehouse" in
> Nashua. They've got many to choose from.

After someone asked me where this was, I realized the official name
seems to be "Got Ink 4U". My guideline for avoiding scams is to never
buy things from websites with numbers in their domain names and that
should really go double for brick and mortar stores. But they've been
there for a few years and I haven't had any problems, sooo...

They are near where Building 19 used to be. Google maps also knows the
way.